- This event has passed.
2023 Pro Motocross Championship – SOUTHWICK NATIONAL
July 8 @ 1:00 pm - 11:30 pm$30
Welcome to the Southwick National in Southwick, MA. This historic racetrack will host round six of the 2023 Pro Motocross Championship, sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing.
The first Southwick motocross race was held in 1972 just down the road from our current location. It was an NESC race held to benefit some of the town’s charities. Over the years the track has donated thousands of dollars to causes and schools close by.
The Current Location
The track you see today was carved out of the woods behind the American Legion Post 338 by Legion members who were also fathers of NESC racers. Lead by Bernie Yelin, Pat Smith, Ray Peebles, Dante Molta, Clovis Goyette and many more men and women worked long hours to create this world famous track.
The Wick is being returned to it’s original direction and some of the iconic jumps and turns are being rebuilt to recreate the layout that thousands of racers have loved over the last 42 years. The Wick is easy to get to and within a couple hours of Boston, Worcester, Hartford and New York, it draws a big crowd at almost all it’s events.
- Grandstand Seating
- Open Air Festival Seating
- Covered Super Ticket Viewing Area
- Covered VIP Viewing Areas with live PA feed, live timing and scoring, live race footage, private restrooms, and catering
- Infield Track Viewing
- Nearly 100% track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- Handicap Viewing Area
- Food and Soft Drink Concessions
- Front Gate Parking
- Motorcycle Parking
- Handicap Parking
- Easy Entry/Exit
- No drones allowed on property
- No pit vehicles. We do not allow bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No pets on Saturday
- No glass allowed on property
- Rental car parking enter through main pit gate
- Will call tent at Gate A through the main entrance
- Spectator parking $10
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.