Four years ago, Tyler Bereman had a dream to create the largest manmade freeride course and since 2020, Jason Baker and the Dream Traxx crew have brought that dream to life. The end result is the custom-built, bespoke course tucked into the rolling hills of Kansas.
For the first time in the event’s history, the format changes resulting in a single-day two team competition with riders competing in five different categories. The competition culminates the week-long freeride “expression session.”
The full rider roster for 2023 includes:
- Leading freeride motocross rider and 13-time X Games medalist Tyler Bereman
- Four-time Red Bull Imagination rider Vicki Golden
- Seven-time X Games medalist Tom Parsons
- X Games medalist and Spain’s leading freerider Guillem Navas Petit
- Two-time X Games medalist and AMA Supercross winner Josh Hill
- Third-place finisher from 2022 Red Bull Imagination Julien Vanstippen
- 2022 Red Bull Imagination rider Kohl Denney
- 2022 Hil Jam ‘Best Whip’ winner freerider Christian Dresser
- X Games medalist and backflip record holder Brian ‘McGnarls’ McCarty
- X Games Best Whip and Quarter Pipe competitor Patrick Evans
Motocross legends Robbie Maddison and Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg are the Team Captains.
Riders take to the Red Bull Imagination course for two days of riding before the Team Draw.
A panel of three judges will determine the winner of each category, culminating in an overall team win based on the most category wins.
The Five Categories:
- Best Whip: Witness three riders from each team going head-to-head in a knockout style format, judged on four jumps. Who will reign supreme in the art of whipping it?
- Big Dawg: One rider per team will be scoring big hits, showcasing their prowess in gravity-defying stunts.
- Creative Line: Prepare to be amazed as one rider per team navigates the most imaginative path through the course.
- Speed and Style: It’s a race against the clock as one rider per team takes on a timed course, combining speed and style in an exhilarating showdown.
- Team Line: Think synchronized swimming on dirt bikes! Teams will synchronize their “best team line” during a thrilling three-minute run.
Tune in for Episode 1 by pressing the play button in the video way above.